The Leaders in ZCam E2 Underwater Products
- A full hardware and software ecosystem for ZCam underwater applications
- Blue Ring Imaging’s mission is to provide a durable, versatile housing capable of utilizing the full functionality of the E2 underwater
- Known and trusted by National Geographic, BBC, Discovery, NASA, Seamagine, Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute, and many other top brands for custom underwater products
The Premier ZCam E2 Underwater Housing
The E2 is a “unicorn” ethernet based camera capable of shooting high resolution, high frame rates, cinematic image quality, perfect multi-camera synchronization, and remote control. It is lightweight and compact utilized in a wide variety of environments, from blue chip natural history productions to volumetric 3D reconstruction.
Key Features of Blue Ring Underwater Housing
- Complete Camera Control via LANC and Assignable Buttons
- Lightweight (12 lbs. in air)
- Durable and Versatile – compatible with a majority of MFT lenses in the market
- Ethernet and Multi-Cam Synchronization available
- 4K resolution, 160fps, ProRes 422, ZRAW
In Air: 12 lbs.
In Water: Slightly negative and adjustable
Stand Alone Controls
- 5 assignable buttons
- Power On/Off
- Record Start/Stop
150 feet / 45 meters
- Aluminum-made housing with handles
- Spare tools and O-Rings
- 4.5″ dome port
Other Accessories Available
- Custom doors for Nauticam, Aquatica, or Ikelite components to accommodate zoom lenses
- Blue Ring’s custom LANC solution (info available upon request)
- Blue Ring extenders for prime and fisheye lenses
- Pelican case with custom foam insert
- Vacuum seal
- Custom Ethernet or Sync cable
- Flat Port
- Port chart available upon request
- Our base model which is lightweight and untethered. SWIM is great for surfing and scuba diving.
- No ethernet or multi-cam synchronization capability.
- Everything is the same as SWIM with one additional Ethernet port on the back for full remote control capability.
- Includes the Ethernet port, plus an additional connector for multi-camera synchronization (up to 100x E2’s simultaneously).
Who We Are
The best technology isn’t developed by individuals; it happens through deeply invested working relationships across a range of industries and domain expertise.
Into the Now VR
Blue Chip Natural History Productions
ABC Good Morning America